Online Bill Pay Information
Home Federal Online Banking makes it convenient to access your accounts and monthly statements securely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To get started, Sign-up for Online Banking.
Use Online Bill Payment to:
- Make one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- Track payments
- Update or cancel payments
- Create reports of your payment history
- Receive e-mail notifications regarding your payments
- View your bills online and setup automatic payments
How do I get started paying bills online?
Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Online Banking from our www.hfsl.com website.
- Click the Online Bill Payment Signup link and go through the easy-to-follow instructions.
- Add a Payee (Vendor or person’s name) - Have a invoice ready to refer to for account and invoice numbers, billing address, and other information
- Make a Payment - Once a payee has been added, you can start making payments to this payee.